I assume this was generated from a dictionary, so I thought I'd comment on the German selection for enhanced clarity:
- means "field" in German, i.e. it is a "box" in the sense of an "input box" (think <input type="text">)
- used as a common word for quadratic objects
- usually smaller and lighter, the kind of box a singular, specific object is in - e.g. a present or a hat
- a crate
- can mean "box" in the sense of a socket or an outlet
- means "package" or "packing", so it's a "box" in the sense of "cereal box"
- equivalent to "cell"